We are currently looking for up to 2 property guardians, aged 50+ to move into this 3 bed maisonette, set within a retirement community, a short distance from Bournemouth centre.
Price: £700 pcm
We are currently looking for up to 2 property guardians, aged 50+ to move into this lovely 3 bedroom maisonette, set within a retirement community, a short distance from Bournemouth city centre. This spacious property is in a great condition throughout, with good sized rooms, modern kitchen and access to communal gardens. Located within a quite community, close to local shops and restaurants and less than a mile from Bournemouth centre and seafront.
- Property guardians aged 50+
- Quite, retirement community
- Close to Bournemouth city centre
- 3 bedrooms
- Communal garden
- White good provided
This property is in a great location, just west of the city centre. It is a quiet suburban area, with easy access to all the Bournemouth has to offer, including great shopping, beautiful beaches and buzzing bars, cafes and restaurants.
- 1 mile to Bournemouth city centre
- Short walk to seafront
- Good transport links
- Easy access to A338 and Bournemouth train station
- Close access to city shopping centres
- Close to local convenience store, cafes, restaurants and pubs
- Local Parks and seafront nearby
- Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
- Up to 5 weeks deposit required
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO PETS or CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee;
- Rolling monthly contract
Please note, this property is set within a retirement community, so we are looking for a property guardian who is aged 50+