**Currently Occupied - Similar Available** A fantastic house share in Wickham, Hampshire. Large double rooms, close to local amenities and M27. All bills included
Price: £200 - £350 pcm - inc. bills
An amazing opportunity to live in beautiful large property in the village of Wickham, near Fareham. Walking distance to the village centre, full of traditional pubs and shops. All bills included.
- Large, spacious rooms
- Communal kitchen with appliances
- Bath/shower rooms
- Great Location
- All bills included
This property is located in the pretty village of Wickham, in Hampshire, not far from Fareham. Located in close proximity to the village centre, and within easy reach of local shops, cafes and pubs.
- 5 minutes walk to village centre
- 3.5 Miles outside Fareham
- Regular bus service across local area
- Easy access to the M27
- Close access to shops and amenities
- Local convenience stores a moments walk
- Leisure centre and gym nearby
- Close to large supermarkets
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract