Beautiful and spacious house share with large garden in the pretty village of Minster, Kent. A short walk to the seaside, local cafes, pubs and shops.
Property Guardian property Kent – We have double rooms which are spacious, clean and homely available in a beautiful, detached house share in the pretty village of Minster, Kent. Located in the grounds of the historic abby, this property boasts a large garden and is centrally located, close to local shops, amenities and the impressive Kent seafront.
- Spacious bedrooms
- Great condition throughout
- Large kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower
- Large garden
- 5 minute walk to sea front
- Short distance to High Street and local amenities
This fantastic period property is located in the heart of Minster, just minutes walk from local amenities and North Kent’s beautiful coastline.
- 10 minute walk to seafront
- 5 minute drive to Sheppy
- Central village location
- Easy access to local amenities
- Traditional seaside village
- Lots of restaurants, traditional pubs and boutique shops
- Convenient stores within a short walk
- Leisure centre, theatre, super market and train station within 10 minute drive
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract