**CURRENTLY OCCUPIED** This spacious 2 bedroom flat is a fantastic property guardianship property, location in the heart of Islington. Large rooms, 6 minute walk to tube (Zone 2)
Price: £600 pcm
**CURRENTLY OCCUPIED** DEX Property Management is delighted to offer an opportunity to occupy this beautiful 2 Bed, Islington Flat. Full of character this property boasts ample amount of space, and is located a moments walk from local shops, cafes and transport links.
- Spacious rooms
- Great condition throughout
- Large kitchen
- Clean bathroom with shower
- Off road parking
- Short distance to High Street and station
**Currently Occupied – Similar Available** This fantastic 2 bed property is located in popular Islington area of London, just off Upper Street filled with trendy bars, restaurants and shops. The flat is just a few minutes walk from transport links across London and local amenities.
- 6 minute walk to Highbury and Islington underground station
- Regular and fast links into central London
- Zone 2
- Central location
- Easy access to local amenities
Islington is a very desirable and vibrant area of London known for its great bars, trendy restaurants and interesting shops and boutiques.
- Moments away from Upper Street
- Lots of restaurants, pubs and boutique shops
- Convenient stores and supermarkets within a short walk
- Great transport links across London
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 8 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 2 months licence fee
- £160 admin charge;
- Rolling monthly contract;