A range of 1 and 2 bedroom flats available in the quaint North Acton area in London. Spaces are going fast, so enquire today about an affordable and flexible living situation
Price: £600 pcm for 1 bed, from £800 for 2 bed
Become a Property Guardian in North Acton, London. We have a large selection of 1 and 2 modern, double-bedroom flats available for guardianship in the trendy North Acton area of London. Enjoy a shared living space and fitted kitchen, or chill in your own spacious room – the option is yours!
- Great for access to Westfield and BBC!
- Good connections to Shepherds Bush, Ealing, Chiswick & Hammersmith
- Several excellent restaurants and takeaways, two beautiful parks & excellent public transport
Acton is a super place for young professionals starting out in London. Not too pricey, near enough all amenities but chilled enough and without pressure for newcomers to breathe and find themselves. North Acton is a great place to live as it’s close to everything!
- It also has London Overground which takes you to Hampstead Heath and Richmond Park, in 10 or 15 mins.
- Pubs, cinema complex, great shopping
- A nice friendly place with adequate bars and eating places
- Plenty of shops and variety of buses.
- Acton Central where I live is developing into a villagey-cool, homey area
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO PETS or CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee;
- Rolling monthly contract