Beautiful Grade II Listed flat, set in stunning grounds, in the beautiful village of Brodsworth, near Doncaster.
Price: £325+ pcm, per room
We currently have this incredible Grade II listed, 2 bedroom flat, located in the beautiful leafy village of Brodsworth, on the outskirts of Doncaster. Set within stunning grounds, this spacious apartment is full of character, boasting good size rooms, plenty of living space, cosy wood burners and gorgeous shared grounds and gardens. A great opportunity for a property guardian to look after a beautiful listed building.
- Set within spectacular shared gardens
- Quiet, rural location
- Grade II Listed property, with loads of character
- Large rooms
- Wood burners
- Off road parking
- White goods provided
- Bills Excluded
This gorgeous property in set in the rural village of Brodsworth, not far from Doncaster and surround towns. Although it boasts a rural and quiet location you are within easy reach of amenities and transport links, giving you the best of both worlds!
- Easy reach of M1
- 6 miles to Doncaster town centre
- Convenience stores, pubs, restaurants and take aways close by
- Surrounded by countryside
- Golf clubs, woodland walks on your doorstep
- Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
- Up to 5 weeks deposit required[/grid_column]
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO PETS or CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee;
- Rolling monthly contract