Fantastic 3 bedroom property, with heaps of shared living space. Close to Beckenham and Bromley town centres, amenities and transport links.
Price: £350 pcm +
Large Property Guardian Houseshare, South East London – DEX are delighted to offer the opportunity to live in this unique, old sports centre, close to both the Beckenham and Bromley areas of South East London. 3 bedrooms, with a huge shared living room and kitchen this property is an absolute must see. Surrounded by green spaces, this quite, popular neighbourhood is populated with plenty of cafe’s, shops, parks and is conveniently located within walking distance to transport links across London.
- Popular quiet and safe neighbourhood
- Unique property
- Spacious bedrooms
- Huge shared living space
- Modern kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower
- Short walk to overland station
- Close to amenities
This fantastic property, with easy access to two popular areas of London, Bromley and Beckenham. Quiet neighbourhood, with great transport links and amenities.
- 10 minute walk to overland stations
- Excellent local bus links
- 1.5 mile to Beckenham centre
- 2 miles to Bromley centre
- Moments away from local shops, restaurants and cafes
- Large supermarket close by
- Surrounded by parks and green spaces.
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO PETS or CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;