Fancy living in your own pub? We have a unique opportunity to live in this ex-pub, 1 bedroom flat, right in the heart of popular Eltham, Southeast London.
Price: £600 - Bills included
A unique London property, located in the popular Southeast London suburb of Eltham. We are offering this ex-pub as a 1 bedroom flat, boasting huge rooms and loads of living space with plenty of character and charm. Located right on the high street surrounded by great shops, cafes, pubs and parks, the property is also within close proximity to Eltham train station (zone 4), with fast and regular trains into Victoria, Charing Cross and Canary Wharf. This really is a must view property!
- One of a kind property
- Huge rooms
- kitchen with all white goods
- Clean bathrooms with shower
- 5 minute walk to Train Station
- Great location, on high street
- Bills included
This fantastic, self contained properties in the heart of historic Eltham, famous for its historic, royal roots, easy access to Central London and The City and beautiful parks and green space.
- 5 minute walk to overground services
- Fast and regular services into central London
- Zone 4
- High street location
- Easy access to local amenities
- Local shops, restaurants and cafes on your doorstep
- Close to local parks and leisure facilities
- Super markets close by
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO PETS or CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;