**CURRENTLY OCCUPIED** Great 5 bedroom house share near Canterbury, Kent. Great condition, large garden and free parking.
Price: £300 - £325 pcm - incl bills
Shared Living Kent – DEX are delighted to offer this spacious house in the pretty village of Aylesham, 5 miles from Canterbury. Close to local amenities and transport links this property is in a fantastic condition throughout.
- Great condition throughout
- 5 spacious bedrooms
- Large Garden
- Free Parking
- Large kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower
- Short walk to train station
- Close to amenities
This fantastic property is located in the pretty village of Aylesham, 5 miles from Canterbury. Located close to local amenities and within easy reach of Aylesham train station and bus links.
- 10 minute walk to local train station
- 5 miles to Canterbury
- 11 miles to Dover
- Close to High street and local amenities
- Short walk to local shops and convenient stores
- Supermarket close by
- Short drive to local countryside and the Kent Coast
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;