Fantastic, large property guardian rooms available in East London. Great location and close to amenities - All bills included.
Price: £400 pcm per room
Property Guardians East London – We are offering a great opportunity to occupy a room within this lovely property in the popular Forest Gate area of East London (Zone 2), close to popular Stratford, Hackney, and Wanstead. The property compromises of multiple double spacious rooms. Just a 5 minute walk to Wanstead Park and Forest Gate stations and a moments walk from local shops and amenities.
- Large, spacious rooms
- Communal kitchen
- Modern Bath/shower rooms
- Great location in popular area of London
- All bills included
Forest Gate is a leafy east london neighbourhood, with a thriving community brimming with independent shops, trendy pubs and great cafes, and restaurants. It boasts fast and regular transport links into central London and you have trendy Hackney, swanky Wanstead and Stratford with it’s olympic park, shopping centres and restaurants on your doorstep!
- 5 minute walk to Wanstead Park and Forest Gate stations
- Zone 2
- Close to local cafes, shops and restaurants
- Westfield shopping centre close by
- Surrounded by parks and green spaces
- Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
- Up to 5 weeks deposit required
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO PETS or CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee;
- Rolling monthly contract