Beautiful and spacious self contained 1 bedroom flats, close to West Hampstead. Great location, shared garden and close to local amenities and transport links.
Price: £750+ pcm
Property Guardian London Hampstead – DEX are delighted to offer self contained 1 bedroom flats, complete with shared garden in the popular Cricklewood/West Hampstead area of North London. Located on a beautiful, treelined road, this super central property is perfectly located for the local bars, restaurants and shops. You are moments walk the Cricklewood High Street and are conveniently located for transport links across London.
- Great, central location
- Spacious bedrooms
- Private kitchen, bathroom and living room
- Shared Garden
- Large kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower
- Short walk to Train and Tube links
- Close to amenities
Locations don’t get better than this! Cricklewood is where Kilburn, Willesden Green and West Hampstead collide. Packed full of great pubs, independent cafes and funky shops this area really does have it all.
- 5 minute walk to Cricklewood overland station
- 12 minutes to Kilburn tube station (Jubilee line)
- Excellent local bus links
- Central location – Zone 2
- Close to High street
- Moments away from local shops, restaurants and cafes
- Large supermarket close by
- Easy access to Hampstead, Willesden Green and Kilburn
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;