Large East London House Share with garden, located near Lewisham. 2 mins walk to train station, central Zone 2 location. All bill included.
Price: £375 - £425 pcm. Bills Inc.
Property Guardian Lewisham – Fantastic Property Guardian House Share, near Lewisham, South London. This property is full of character with large, spacious rooms. It’s in a great, central location, close to transport links (zone 2) across London and local amenities.
- Large, spacious rooms
- Spacious kitchens and bathrooms
- Popular East London location
- All bills included
Located in Central SE13, this property is conveniently situated for local shops, transport links and amenities. You have St Johns train station and moments walk away with regular, fast trains into central London
- 2 minute walk St Johns overland station
- Regular and fast transport links into central London
- Zone 2
- Close to A20 and within easy reach A2
- Walking distance from Lewisham, Greenwich and Brockley
- Great pubs, restaurants and shops within walking distance
- Local parks and River Thames nearby
- Leisure centre and gym nearby
- Close to large supermarkets
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;