Fantastic 3 bedroom Property Guardian East London property. Close to local amenities and transport links. Central, zone 2, location.
Price: £1300 pcm
An great opportunity to become a Property Guardian in East London in this beautiful, self contained, 3 bedroom flat. Great, central Mile End location, in the heart of East London.
- Whole property
- Spacious rooms
- Great condition throughout
- kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom/shower rooms
- Large communal living spaces
- Zone 2
Mile End is a vibrant East London neighbourhood full of trendy pubs, cafes and shops. This central property is located on a quiet street, close to excellent transport links across the city.
- 2 minute walk to local bus services
- 6 minute walk to Mile End Tube Station (Central, District & Hammersmith & City)
- Fast and regular services into central London
- Zone 2
- Easy access to local amenities
- 7 minute walk to Mile End centre
- Full of great restaurants, cafes and shops
- Close to local parks and leisure facilities
- Supermarkets close by
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;