Property Guardian, Acton. DEX are delighted to offer this fantastic 2 bed property in Acton. Minutes walk to overground and tube links (Zone 2/3), easy reach of local amenities.
Price: £1000 pcm
Property Guardian Acton, London. Fantastic, spacious 2 bed flat in central Acton, Zone 2/3. Great location in the heart of vibrant Acton, minutes walk from public transport links and the local high street, full of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Self contained property
- Spacious bedrooms
- Great condition throughout
- Large kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower
- 5 minute walk to Tube station
- Short distance to Town Centre
- Off road parking
This fantastic, self contained 2 bed property is located in central Acton, just minutes walk from both overground and underground transport link and Acton’s centre – full of bars, shops and restaurants.
- 2 minute walk to overground services
- 5 minute bus ride to Underground services
- Fast and regular services into central London
- Zone 2/3
- Central location
- Easy access to local amenities
- Moments away from local shops, restaurants and cafes
- Close to local parks and leisure facilities
- Super markets close by
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;