We have a fantastic 4 bedroom flat in central Ladbroke Grove, zone 2. Fantastic location and great transport links across London.
Price: £550 pcm
DEX are delighted to offer this spacious 4 bedroom London Houseshare, off Portobello Road, in the desirable area of Ladbroke Grove. Close to local bars, restaurants and shops this flat is conveniently located within walking distance to transport links across London.
- Great, central location
- Spacious bedrooms
- Balcony and Garden
- Large kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower
- Short walk to Tube station
- Close to amenities
This fantastic property, in central location. Located close to local amenities and within easy reach of a number of tube stations.and bus links.
- 10 minute walk to multiple tube stations
- Excellent local bus links
- Central location – Zone 2
- Close to High street
- Moments away from local shops, restaurants and cafes
- Large supermarket close by
- Walking distance to Westfield shopping centre
- Close to Portobello Market
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;