**Currently Occupied - Similar Available** Fantastic 1 bedroom, self contained flat in Sidcup. Close to local amenities and transport links (Zone 5). Easy access into Central London and M25.
Price: £525 pcm
DEX Property Management is delighted to offer this self-contained 1 bed flat in Sidcup, South East London. Bright spacious rooms, this flat is conveniently located just a short distance from the local town centre and train station, which offers great access into Central London.
- Good sized rooms throughout
- Kitchen with appliances
- Off Street parking
Sidcup is a popular area in South East London. This property is located in the heart of it, within easy reach of transport links into Central London and local amenities.
- 8 minute walk to Sidcup Station
- Fast and regular train links into Central London
- Zone 5
- Regular bus service across local area
- East access to A20 and M25
- Close access to High Street shops and amenities
- Local convenience stores a moments walk
- Leisure centre and gym nearby
- Close to large supermarkets
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;