1 bedroom flats in the popular East London area of Dagenham - Great links into central London, perfect for young professionals.
Price: £650 pcm
East London Property Guardian Flat – We have a number of fantastic 1 bedroom, self contained flats located in the popular East London area of Dagenham,(Zone 5). Close to great art centres, restaurants, pubs and bars and a short walk to fast and regular transport links into central London – perfect for commuters. All come with their own living room, bedroom, bathroom (with shower and bath) and modern, well appointed kitchen.
- Spacious rooms
- Great condition throughout
- Well appointed kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower and bath
- 15 minute walk to Tube station
- Short distance to Town Centre
- Off road parking
Great location, located close to local amenities within easy reach of multiple tube and overland stations.
- 15 minute walk to tube (district and Hammersmith & City) and overland
- Zone 5
- Easy access to local amenities
- Close to A13
- Moments away from local shops, restaurants and cafes
- Close to Valance Park and House – rated top 50 free thing to do in London
- Large supermarket and shopping centre close by
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract