Spacious house share in popular West Hampstead, North London. Huge rooms, big garden and great central location close to high street.
Price: £350 pcm - Bills Included
DEX are delighted to offer this spacious property guardian house-share, complete with shared garden in the popular Cricklewood/West Hampstead area of North London. Centrally located, perfect for local pubs, restaurants, cafes, shops and transport links across London.
- Great, central location
- Spacious bedrooms
- Large shared living space
- Shared Garden
- Large kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower
- Short walk to Train and Tube links
- Close to amenities
- Bills included
Locations don’t get better than this! Cricklewood is where Kilburn, Willesden Green and West Hampstead collide. Packed full of great pubs, independent cafes and funky shops this area really does have it all.
- 5 minute walk to Cricklewood overland station
- 12 minutes to Kilburn tube station (Jubilee line)
- Excellent local bus links
- Central location – Zone 2
- Close to High street
- Moments away from local shops, restaurants and cafes
- Large supermarket close by
- Easy access to Hampstead, Willesden Green and Kilburn
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO PETS or CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;