We have a fantastic self contained 1 bedroom flat in central Ladbroke Grove, zone 2. Fantastic location and great transport links across London.
Price: £900 pcm
1 bedroom flat Notting Hill – DEX are delighted to offer this spacious self contained flat, off famous Portobello Road, in the desirable area of Ladbroke Grove. This very central, 1 bed flat, is set just off the main street but is perfectly located for the local bars, restaurants and shops. You are moments walk the famous market and conveniently located for transport links across London.
- Great, central location
- Spacious bedroom
- Large kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower
- Short walk to Tube station
- Close to amenities
- Zone 1/2
Locations don’t get better than this! Located in the heart of the trendy Ladbroke Grove/Notting Hill area of London you are near some of the best bars, restaurants and shops that London has to offer. You are spoilt for choice when it come to public transport and you can send your weekend strolling around famous Portobello market, which is just moments away.
- 10 minute walk to multiple tube stations
- Excellent local bus links
- Central location – Zone 1/2
- Close to High street
- Moments away from local shops, restaurants and cafes
- Large supermarket close by
- Walking distance to Westfield shopping centre
- Close to Portobello Market
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO PETS or CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;