Property Maintenance Engineer / Inspector
DEX is an international organisation specialising in managing and protecting vacant properties and large scale regeneration projects. The company offers a wide range of innovative and bespoke property management solutions to their clients, from property guardianship through to traditional security. We are focused on growth and quality, giving an opportunity for a prolonged career development along with a high level of responsibility to our employees. We are offering an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer / Inspector seeking a challenging yet rewarding environment.
We are looking for a full time Property Maintenance Engineer/ Inspector on a long term basis who is a dynamic, confident person with ability to demonstrate initiative.
Working alongside the property guardian team, you will be responsible for day to day maintenance of our properties, making new properties habitable as well as regular property inspections.
Your role will include:
- General property maintenance and repairs
- Making properties habitable, including painting, installing temporary electric showers and kitchens
- Waste control
- General plumbing jobs
- Small electric jobs
Regular property inspections
- Producing detailed inspection reports including meter readings
- Conducting fire risk assessments
- Property intakes, including installing locks and putting up signs
Key Management Requirements:
- A wealth of experience in property maintenance
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure
- Good time keeping
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Full UK driving licence a must
We offer a great package for someone who is willing to put 100% effort in to gain great rewards. To join our successful team, please send your CV and covering letter detailing why you feel you should be appointed for this role to :