Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Parsons Green, London
Salary: £30 + OTE
An excellent opportunity to join DEX Property Management Ltd, both the UK’s and Europe’s leading specialist in vacant property management.
DEX is an international organisation specialising in managing and protecting vacant properties and large scale regeneration projects. The company offers a wide range of innovative and bespoke property management solutions to their clients, from property guardianship through to traditional security. We are focused on growth and quality, giving an opportunity for a prolonged career development along with a high level of responsibility to our employees. We are offering an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager seeking a challenging yet rewarding environment.
DEX is looking for a full time Business Development Manager on a long term basis who has a passion for sales & property, and wants to progress their career. We are seeking a dynamic, confident, well-organised and driven individual, who is able to demonstrate initiative and build rapport with their customers. The ideal person will possess excellent communication skills, have a positive and determined approach and have the ability to cope with rejection.
Working as a part of the sales team you will be responsible for identifying and contacting new business prospects as well as developing business with our existing clients. A part of this will involve arranging and attending meetings. You will need to develop a sound knowledge of our business in order to answer queries correctly and coherently. The successful applicant will be a strong team player who continually meets and exceeds targets.
Your role will include:
- Calling and Meeting customers/prospects
- Negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Creating proposals and tenders
- Taking on new business
- Running your own sales, admin and accounts
- Customer relationship development and maintenance
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Providing new business by telesales
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in a similar environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Target and sales driven
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure
- Must know how to manage personal diary
- Confident in dealing with customers face to face
- Articulate and well-presented
- Great telephone manner
- Degree or equivalent is desirable
How To Apply
To apply for the role please send your CV to Anna Eriksson at firstname.lastname@example.org