Beautiful and spacious house share in the heart of Worthing. A short walk to the seaside, train station and local cafes, bars and shops.
Price: £350 pcm - incl bills
We have double rooms which are spacious, clean and homely available in a house share in Worthing on West Sussex Coast, not far from Brighton. This beautiful house is located centrally, close to local shops, amenities and the seafront.
- Spacious bedroom
- Great condition throughout
- Large kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower
- 5 minute walk to sea front
- Short distance to High Street and local amenities
This fantastic period property is located in the heart of Worthing, just minutes walk from local amenities, Worthing train station and Worthing’s beautiful beach.
- 10 minute walk to train services
- 13 miles from Brighton
- 5 minute walk to Worthing Beach
- Central location
- Easy access to local amenities
- Seaside resort
- Lots of restaurants, pubs and boutique shops
- Convenient stores and supermarkets within a short walk
- Great transport links to Brighton, London and across the south coast
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
6 weeks deposit required
Dex Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 2 months licence fee
- £160 charge (£95 for admin and £65 fire safety kit);
- Rolling monthly contract;