Large rooms available in this Surbiton house share. A short walk to Surbiton town centre, transport links, local shops, pubs and restaurants. All bills included.
Price: £350 - £450 pcm
Property Guardian Surbiton – DEX are delighted to offer this spacious house share in popular Surbiton, South West London. A desirable area close to local bars, restaurants and shops, this friendly, co-living space is conveniently located within walking distance to transport links across London and has .
- Friendly house share
- Spacious bedrooms
- Large kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Short walk to train station
- Close to amenities
- All bills included
Surbiton is a popular residential area in South West London, a short distance from Kingston, Hampton Court and the River Thames. This centrally located property is conveniently just a short walk from local amenities and transport links.
- 10 minute walk to Surbiton train station
- Regular and fast transport links into central London – just 20 minutes
- Easy access to the A3 and M25
- Local high street with shops, pubs and restaurants a 3 minute walk.
- Close to a hospital
- Close to large supermarkets
- 2 minute walk to gym and leisure centre
- Local parks and close to riverside
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Students Welcome, subject to criteria:
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 8 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 2 months licence fee
- £160 admin charge;
- Rolling monthly contract;