Large rooms available in this ex-nunnery, a short walk for Stockport town centre, local shops, pubs and restaurants. All bills included.
Price: £300 - £350 pcm - incl bills
Property Guardian Stockport – DEX Property Guardians is delighted to offer rooms in this ex-nunnery in central Stockport. A short from Stockport train station and the town centre, this beautiful property offers plenty of communal space and a beautiful garden area.
- Spacious rooms
- Communal kitchens
- Large communal areas
- Shower rooms
- Private garden
- Free parking
- All bills included
Stockport is a historical town situated South-East of Manchester city centre. This centrally located property is conveniently just a short walk from local amenities and transport links.
- 10 minute walk to Stockport train station
- 7 miles south-east of Manchester city centre
- Regular and fast transport links into central Manchester – just 12 minutes
- Easy access to the M60 and A6
- Local high street with shops, pubs and restaurants a 3 minute walk.
- Lively and historical town centre
- Close to large supermarkets
- 2 minute walk to gym and leisure centre
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Students Welcome, subject to criteria:
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;