Large rooms available in this ex-carehome, a short walk for New Malden Station and local shops, pubs and restaurants. All bills included.
Price: £350 pcm - incl bills
Property Guardian Kingston / New Malden, South West London – DEX Property Guardians is delighted to offer rooms in this ex-carehome, just a short walk from New Malden Station and the town centre. A great property with a big community feel. You have plenty of communal space and a beautiful garden area.
Large communal areas
All bills included
New Malden is a popular residential area in South West London, a short distance from Kingston, Hampton Court and the River Thames. This centrally located property is conveniently just a short walk from local amenities and transport links.
- 5 minute walk to New Malden train station
- Regular and fast transport links into central London – just 20 minutes
- Easy access to the A3 and M25
- Local high street with shops, pubs and restaurants a 3 minute walk.
- Close to a hospital
- Close to large supermarkets
- 2 minute walk to gym and leisure centre
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Students Welcome, subject to criteria:
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 8 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 2 months licence fee
- £160 charge;
- Rolling monthly contract;