Large self contained flat, near popular Brockley, South East London. 5 min walk to train station, central zone 2 location, close to local cafes and weekly market.
Price: £900 pcm
Property Guardian New Cross / Brockley – Fantastic South East London self contained, 2 bedroom flat, in New Cross, near leafy Brockley. This property is full of character with large, spacious rooms. Its in a great, central (zone 2) location with transport links across London. Local amenities are on your doorstep and you are surrounded parks, cafes and great pubs.
- Large, spacious rooms
- Spacious kitchens and bathroom
- Popular East London location
- Self Contained Property
- Zone 2
New Cross, is a great, zone 2 area that offers great transport links around london. Close to Brockey and located between Peckham and Greenwich this area boasts plenty of cafes, pubs and restaurants, and is surrounded by parks and green space.
- 5 minute walk New Cross overland station
- Regular and fast transport links into central London
- Great local bus services across surround areas
- Zone 2
- Close to A20 and A2
- Award winning local market on your doorstep
- Great pubs, restaurants and shops within walking distance
- Local parks and River Thames nearby
- Leisure centre and gym nearby
- Close to large supermarkets
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;