**Currently Occupied - Similar Available** A self contained 2 bedroom flat in Hackney, East London. Amazing location, Zone 2, close to local amenities.
Price: £1,300 pcm
Property Guardian Hackney – Newly refurbished two double bedroom flat set on the ground floor of this attractive mid terrace Victorian house in popular Hackney, East London. The accommodation boasts a spacious living room, a modern kitchen, two good size double bedrooms, a superb bathroom and a small private garden.
- Large, spacious rooms
- Kitchen with appliances
- Bath/shower rooms
- Great, East London, location
- Private Entrance
Hackney is one of the most popular areas to live in London. Hackney Central station is just a few moments from the front door, and there are excellent transport links with regular trains to The City, and numerous buses heading to the West End and City.
- 2 minutes walk to Hackney Central overground Station
- Zone 2
- 4 minutes walk to local high street
- Regular bus service across London
- Close access to High Street shops and amenities
- Area full of poplar bars, restaurants and boutique shops
- A short walk to popular Hackney Downs
- Leisure centre and gym nearby
- Close to large supermarkets
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 8 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s
- DEPOSIT – 2 months licence fee
- £160 admin charge
- Rolling monthly contract