Large property full of charm in popular East London location. 5 min walk to tube station, Zone 3. All bill included.
Price: £260 - £350 pcm. Bills Inc.
Fantastic property in popular East London, full of character and in a great location. Close to transport links across London and local amenities.
- Large, spacious rooms
- Spacious kitchens and bathrooms
- Combination of self contained flats and shared accommodation
- Popular East London location
- Roof terrace with fantastic views across London
- All bills included
Located in the heart of Plaistow, East London this property is close to transport links across London. Local amenities are on your doorstep and you are in easy access to a number of London hotspots.
- 5 minute walk Plaistow station (District & Hammersmith and City Lines)
- Regular and fast transport links into central London
- Regular bus service across London
- Zone 3
- Close to Westfield Shopping Centre
- East access to The O2 & Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Local Parks and River Thames nearby
- Leisure Centre and gym nearby
- Close to large supermarkets
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
6 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 2 months licence fee
- £160 charge (£95 for admin and £65 fire safety kit);
- Rolling monthly contract;