Spacious double rooms available in this Folkstone property. All local amenities on the high street are an easy walking distance and all bills are included.
Price: £300 pcm - incl. bills
- Spacious rooms
- Communal kitchens
- Large communal areas
- Shower rooms
- Private garden
- Private parking
- All bills included
Folkestone is a popular port town, with plenty of character, on the south coast of Kent. This centrally located property is conveniently just a short walk from local amenities and transport links.
- 10 minute walk to Folkestone train station
- Regular and fast transport links into central London – just 20 minutes
- Regular bus service at the end of the road
- Easy access to the M20
- Local high street with shops, pubs and restaurants a short walk.
- Close to a hospital
- Close to large supermarkets
- Short walk to harbour
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract