Large 4 bedroom houseshare in West Ealing - large spacious rooms, garden, huge open plan kitchen, close to high street and transport links.
Price: £400 pcm - Bills Included
House Share West Ealing – DEX are delighted to offer rooms in this spacious property guardian house-share, complete with shared garden in the popular Hanwell/West Ealing area of West London. This large house boasts large, bright rooms, fully equipped, open plan kitchen and garden. The property is located close to parks, greats pubs and cafes, convenience shops, supermarkets and transport links across London.
- Spacious bedrooms
- Large shared living space
- Shared Garden
- Large kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower
- Short walk to Train and Tube links
- Close to amenities
- Bills included
Located on a quiet residential street, but just off Broadway, full of great pubs, restaurants, cafes shops. There is a weekly farmers market just around the corner and you are surrounded by fabulous parks and green spaces.
- 13 minute walk to West Ealing Station overland station
- 17 minutes to Northfield tube station (Piccadilly line)
- Excellent local bus links
- Zone 3
- Close to High street
- Moments away from local shops, restaurants and cafes
- Large supermarket close by
- Surrounded by parks and green spaces.
- Short walk to Ealing Broadway shopping centre
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO PETS or CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;