Great property in Dagenham, East London. Full of character, located close to local amenities and transport links into central London. All bill included.
Price: £295 pcm - incl bills
We have a fantastic ex-convent located in Dagenham, East London (Zone 5). Full of character and charm this property is located close to local amenities and within walking distance of fast and regular transport links into central London.
- Spacious bedrooms
- Great condition throughout
- Large kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower
- 15 minute walk to Tube station
- Short distance to Town Centre
- All bills included
This fantastic property, full of charm, located close to local amenities and within easy reach of Dagenham Heathway tube station.
- 15 minute walk to tube – served by district line
- Zone 5
- Easy access to local amenities
- Close to A13
- Moments away from local shops, restaurants and cafes
- Large supermarket close by
- Close to The River Thames
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
6 weeks deposit required
Dex Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 2 months licence fee
- £160 charge (£95 for admin and £65 fire safety kit);
- Rolling monthly contract;