**Currently Occupied - Similar Available** Self contained 1 double bedroom flat in Clapton, East London. Great location, close to local amenities.
Price: £900 pcm.
Newly refurbished one bedroom flat set on the 1st floor of this attractive end of terrace Victorian house.
- Good sized double bedroom
- Spacious living room
- Superb bathroom
- Recently refurbished
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Private entrance
This central Clapton flat is in a fantastic location, easy walk of trendy bars, restaurants and boutique shops.
- Moments walk from Clapton overground station
- Zone 2/3
- Easy access to Clapton and Hackney centres
- Regular bus service across local area
- Easy access to A107
- Close access to High Street shops and amenities
- Popular area full of interesting shops, bars and restaurants
- Local convenience stores a moments walk
- Close to Hackney Downs
- Close to large supermarkets
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references
- NO PETS or CHILDREN or under 18s
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract