Spacious 3 bedroom, Property Guardianship flat share. Located in Brent Cross, close to tube station (Zone 3). Great condition throughout
Price: £385+ per room
Cheapest places to live in London – DEX are delighted to offer rooms in this spacious, 3 bedroom shared property in the Brent Cross area of London. Close to transport links and shopping centre this property is perfect for commuting into central London. The tube station, which is Zone 3, is just a 10 minute walk, with fast a regular links into central London (Northern Line). Brent Cross boasts a large shopping centre, full of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities, all of which are on your door step.
- Great location
- Spacious bedrooms
- Large kitchen with all the appliances you will need
- Clean bathroom with shower
- Short walk to Tube station
- Close to amenities
- Zone 3
- Council tax included
- 10 minute walk to Brent Cross tube station
- Excellent local bus links
- Great location – Zone 3
- Close to M1 and other transport routes
- Moments away from large shopping centre
- Shops, restaurants and leisure facilities on your door step
- Large supermarket close by
- park and green spaces close by
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO PETS or CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;