Amazing, Zone 1 house share. Live a stones throw from Kings Cross in this spacious ex-school with plenty of outside space. Bill included.
Price: £450 - £650 pcm - incl bills
DEX Property Guardians have recently taken over this fantastic ex-school, in central Euston/Kings Cross area of London. Locations don’t get better than this, you are a stones throw from Euston Station, The British Library and newly developed King Cross area of London, which is packed with great restaurants, popular bars and shops. The property itself is large, which spacious rooms and plenty of outside space – a rarity for Zone 1.
- Spacious rooms
- Communal kitchen
- Large communal areas
- Large outside space
- Fantastic location
- Zone 1
- All bills included
Properties in London don’t get much more central than this, located right in the middle of the popular Euston/Kings Cross area of The City. Zone 1, your have great transport links on your door step not to mention great bars, restaurants, top London attractions and much much more.
- 5 minute walk to Euston, St Pancras and Kings Cross train station
- 6 tube lines within a few minutes walk
- 12 minute walk to Camden Town
- Regular and fast transport links into across the capital
- Zone 1
- Spoilt for choose when it comes to great bars, restaurants and cafes on your doorstep.
- Recently regenerated Kings Cross a moments walk
- Close to top attractions such as the British Library and British Museum
- Many gyms, leisure centres and super markets within walking distance
Arrange A Viewing:
To arrange a viewing contact us on 0800 0855 994 or complete the online form with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Properties fill quickly, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment.
Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am to 5:30pm.
Students Welcome, subject to criteria:
Must be in at least part time work and earn a minimum of double the monthly licence fee
Up to 5 weeks deposit required
DEX Property Management is a Guardian company specialising in protecting vacant properties. This property is available on a Property Guardian basis and this scheme would be ideal for someone looking for a flexible living arrangement.
Guardians sign-up as licensees, not tenants; Guardians live in low cost accommodation, with shorter notices to leave and have non-exclusive occupation of the accommodation;
IMPORTANT – to be a Property Guardian:
- You must be in employment and able to provide references;
- NO DSS, PETS, STUDENTS, CHILDREN or under 18s;
- DEPOSIT – 5 weeks licence fee
- Rolling monthly contract;